Many of us struggle to feel balanced.
The same treatments produce the same results.
We feel out of whack, and the doctors, medications and expert advice aren't working.
We're stiff and in pain - chronically
We’re stressed, overworked and overwhelmed
We don't move easily in our daily lives, and aging is not helping
We suck at rest
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yoga Teacher,
and Movement Expert
Hi, I’m Scott Davis.
I’m a doctor of Eastern Medicine, movement therapist, yoga teacher, health educator, husband, father, explorer, and lover of beauty and nature who is deeply committed to helping you feel better.
THE THREE FREE THERAPIES: RECONNECT WITH YOUR BODY USING
THESE SIMPLE LIFESTYLE PRACTICES
The Threebies are for you if you:
- are stiff and in pain—chronically—and don’t move easily in your daily life and aging isn’t help
- are stuck or bored with your usual movement routine
- don’t know how to eat in a way that is good for you or do know and don’t want the trouble of changing your diet
- are eating what you think you should be eating, but it’s not working for you
- are stressed, overworked, and overwhelmed
- suck at rest.
I believe the Threebies will help you:
- feel more flexible, strong and mobile than you have in years—whether you’re 17 or 71
- expand beyond what you normally do and move more easily in a generalist way (eg. taking your yoga practice beyond the mat)
- optimize your digestion
- have more energy
- have greater mental clarity and focus
- wake up feeling more rested; be less anxious, more calm, and at ease.
I periodically send out newsletters that bring the Threebies together in case you missed them on social media.
I do blog posts that reflect on the Three Free Therapies, unpacking them and reminding you to use them to connect more deeply with nature.